The National Smokejumper Association Colorado Chapter site for information on trail and work projects taking place in Colorado. Maintained by Bill Ruskin (CJ '58).

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hi Rich,
Are you planning on sending out a final email to the crew? I think
Gasper would appreciate receiving some last final information to
include conformation of time and location of assembly area. I plan to
send out an email regarding grub on Thursday evening and breakfast on
Friday and if you want to send me an email with your final
instructions, I'll forward it along with mine. What do you think of
Roasted Chicken, Potato Salad, Baked Beans and Apple Pie for Thursday
evening, Hot Cakes, Bacon and coffee for Friday breakfast, and
sandwich fixings/fruit/ cookies for sack lunch on Friday? This will
be easy for me and it will be better than everyone trying to take
care of their own food. Let me know if this is okay with you and
I'll get the email out advising the crew. As you know we picked up
another crew member. This will be a good project.
Best regards,
Bill Ruskin
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?