The National Smokejumper Association Colorado Chapter site for information on trail and work projects taking place in Colorado. Maintained by Bill Ruskin (CJ '58).

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Colorado Projects Blog

As coordinator of the NSA Colorado trail projects, I've decided to create this blog instead of sending out a lot of emails. It will serve as a one-stop resource for all NSA-related projects in Colorado. Yesterday I couldn't spell blogger, today I are one. But this blog will have several advantages over the email battle. 1. You only have check into the blog to get an update on the Colorado Projects and won't be bothered with another email from me to deal with. 2. If you change your email address, you won't miss any information and I won't have to worry about tracking you when my email to you is returned. 3. This blog is for every jumper interested in working on trail/conservation projects in Colorado. Everyone can comment and exchange information and ideas without the hassel of numerous email addresses.
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?